Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

My First Blog Reflection For Term 3 2018

Image


Image result for Bounce and beyond
My First Blog Reflection For Term 3 2018 

In the holiday I went to the movies the movie I watch was pitch perfect 2 it was fun because I saw my friends at the movies i went with Whanau  the thing I like about the movie was when we had a food fight with the popcorn then  the next holiday i went to East Tamaki to go to bounce and beyond I had fun because all my friends where Encouraging  Me  to do the right thing.

On Saturday Me,Loni,Matthias,Lucy ,Miracle we all went to the Matariki light trail I like it because we could see the fireworks after that we went to get an ice cream from McDonald we had The  chocolate topping on top of it. also after we went to gravity. 

The thing I need to work on for this term is to  learn more and create more memory  with  my peers and getting my staff ready for learning. 






No comments:

Post a Comment