Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

MATHS Reflection

Image result for mathsImage result for maths
WALT:write a reflection about our day 


Today i have been learning how to solve problem and achieve my maths goals I can get help from my teacher and also my parents i can do that by having a growth mindset and  also we have to think about the fraction about our math we when we come back from maths we blog about our day and also we have to activities that Miss komor gives us to do first we done camp reflections that we have to do in our workbook but i didn't do it because i went to maths with kelly and then i come back i went for a other test with Miss  Fepuleai and then when i come back i blog about my day I can blog every single day by not getting discretion and also sitting by myself and achieve my blogging skills . i will blog when  i have my  spare time 

No comments:

Post a Comment